No Bake Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups rice krispie cereal
- 26 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- In a medium saucepan mix together corn syrup and brown sugar over medium heat, stirring constantly until it comes to a full boil.
- Then remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Have the cereal in a big mixing bowl and add the peanut butter mixture to the cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Drop by 1½ inch balls onto a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper or parchment paper. Push a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie ball and form the cookie around the base of the kiss.
- Let cool for a few minutes so they can set up.
- Store in an airtight container.