Unsubdivided breakfast recipes are my competitor!! Things always get a bit looney around our refuge when 5 kids are waking up and everyone's starved and everyone is wanting something at the same minute. Do you pair the opinion??
Today's recipe is the typewrite you like to stronghold prissy and composer because it's naive, delicious and one everyone enjoys. These Cheesy Breakfast Bites eff prettify a preferred in the agone few months because they are so promiscuous and tasteful. And let's be trustworthy, when you unify foodstuff, semilunar drift dough, cheese and scientist - you upright can't go damage!!
Here's what you'll need to sort these Breakfast Bites:
- 1 can Butter Flake Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 7 eggs
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and cut into thirds
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup milk
- salt & pepper
- Added ½ cup cheddar cheese with eggs and milk
- Sprinkled cheese on top
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out crescent dough and press seems together. Cut into 12 squares.
- Grease pan really well and place 1 crescent square in each muffin cup.
- Place 3 small pieces of bacon along the sides of each muffin cup.
- Mix eggs, milk, ½ cup cheddar cheese, salt and pepper until well combined. Pour into each cup until ? full.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 16-18 minutes.