Breakfast Quesadillas with bacon, egg and cheese. An easy breakfast or dinner idea your family is sure to LOVE! | Tastes Better From Scratch
- 6 slices Jones Dairy Farm Bacon
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, grated or sliced thin
- 8 medium size flour tortillas
- Salsa, sour cream and guacamole, for serving, if desired
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon slices and cook, turning once, until crisp and brown (or to your preference). Remove to a paper towel-lined plate. Once cooled, chop into pieces.
- Wipe out a little of the bacon grease from the pan. Crack the eggs into a bowl and add a splash of water or milk. Whisk until smooth. Pour eggs into skillet, season with salt and pepper and scramble until cooked. Remove to a plate.
- Cover one flour tortilla with a thin layer of shredded cheese. Top with some of the scrambled eggs and some chopped bacon. Top with some more shredded cheese and place another flour tortilla on top. Carefully set the quesadilla into the pan over medium heat. Cook until the cheese begins to slightly melt and the bottom tortilla is golden brown. Carefully flip to the other side and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Slice and serve warm with salsa, sour cream and guacamole, if desired.