This recipe for a Classic Acai Bowl has only three ingredients and is so delicious! You’re missing out if you haven’t jumped on this easy breakfast trend.
- 1 (100g) packet frozen acai berry blend (I used the unsweetened version from Sambazon)
- 1 banana, frozen
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk or yogurt (I used Silk Dairy Free)
- Fresh berries/coconut/granola, to top
- In a high-powered blender, combine the acai berry packet, frozen banana, and ¼ cup Silk Dairy Free. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with berries, coconut, and/or granola.
Silk Dairy Free can be substituted with Greek yogurt or dairy-free milk.
Source>>Classic Acai Bowl@bakerita