Skip the takeout menu, and still enjoy the flavors of your favorite to go dish without the wait. Served with homemade ‘chips’, this Crab Rangoon Dip with Wonton Chips is an easy, creamy dip that tastes just like your favorite Asian appetizer.
For The Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cans (6 oz) crab meat, drained, or the equivalent of imitation crab meat
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
For The Wonton Chips
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- cooking spray
- Cut the wonton wrappers in half diagonally, and then cut again so you have 4 triangles from each wrapper. Spray with cooking spray and spread chips on a pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 7-8 minutes or until brown and crispy, set aside.
- Combine all dip ingredients in a casserole dish reserving ½ cup mozzarella cheese for topping.
- Top with remaining cheese. Bake, again at 350 degrees, for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with the Wonton chips.