now I will share the recipe for dinner, food Green Chile and Chicken Lasagna, which must be very fit to serve at dinner.
just us refer to the recipe this delicious cuisine:
Green Chili and Chicken LasagnaMakes one 8”x12” pan. Serves 9-12
Estimated prep time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 40 minutes
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded Cacique Queso Quesadilla Jalapeno
- 1 cup shredded Cacique Mozzarella
- 15 oz container Cacique Crema Mexicana
- 10 oz can fire roasted green chilies
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12-16 no-boil lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 375(F).
- In a bowl, season shredded chicken with cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Stir in fire roasted green chilies, salsa verde and one cup of the Queso Quesadilla Jalapeno. Combine well.
- In the bottom of a baking dish, spread a small amount of the chili-chicken mixture.
- Top with layer of lasagna noodles. Spread with another layer of the chicken mixture. Spoon or pour Crema Mexicana over the entire layer, paying close attention not to skimp around the edges. Top with a layer of shredded Mozzarella and Queso Quesadilla Jalapeno.
- Continue building casserole alternating between layers of lasagna noodles, green chili-chicken mixture, Crema Mexicana and shredded cheeses.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 375(F) oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the foil and continue baking another 5-10 minutes until cheese on top has melted and the entire casserole is bubbling and hot.
- Allow the casserole to rest 5 minutes before serving.
Read More >> Green Chili and Chicken Lasagna@caciqueinc.com