Speaking of Christmas, we made this delicious dessert/drink. It’s called Mint White Hot Cocoa. If you like mint and white chocolate and hot cocoa – you’ll LOVE this!! It’s so good and will keep you warm on a cold, winter day. .
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half & half
- ½ bag white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- few drops of green food coloring
- Crushed Andes mints and Whipped Cream for garnish
- In a large pot, add milk, half & half and heat over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Add white chocolate chips and stir until completely melted.
- Add extract and food coloring. Stir well.
- Top with Whipped Cream and Andes. Serve warm.