Crunchy, savory and completely irresistible! This crock pot snack mix is made with everyone’s favorite Cheez-It crackers, cashews and a Parmesan ranch seasoning, its the perfect snack for any occasion!
- 3 c. Cheez-It Original crackers
- 3 c. Cheez-It Grooves, Zesty Cheddar Ranch crackers
- 2 c. pretzels
- 2 c. rice/corn breakfast cereal
- 1 c. cashews
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ranch seasoning mix
- 1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- In a crock pot or slow cooker, combine the crackers, pretzels, cereal and cashews. In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, Worcestershire and ranch seasoning mix. Pour over the snack mix, and stir well to coat the mix. Turn the slow cooker on low, and roast for 3 hours, stirring every hour. For the last hour stir 2-3 times more.
- When the mix is done roasting, spread out on sheets of waxed paper to cool. Sprinkle evenly with the Parmesan cheese. Enjoy right away, and store any leftovers in an airtight container.