Get your appetizer and dinner all in one when you make this Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza! A lightened up version of classic spinach and artichoke dip acts as the sauce for this creamy and cheesy topped pie!
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces defrosted frozen spinach, liquid squeezed out
- 2/3 cup defrosted frozen artichokes, chopped
- 6 ounces part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet or pizza stone with cooking spray or olive oil.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes stirring until smooth.
- Add in the spinach, artichokes and 1/4 cup of the shredded mozzarella, stir to combine.
- Stretch or roll the pizza dough into a circle on the prepared baking sheet or stone.
- Spread the spinach and artichoke dip over the top of the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded mozzarella evenly over the top of the pizza.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly