You guys this spinach artichoke dip recipe is pretty much party food/appetizer perfection. Plus it’s SO easy to make!
- 8 oz light cream cheese (full fat is fine but I used light)
- 16 oz light sour cream (same you can use full fat if you want)
- 1 stick (1/2 C) butter
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove excess liquid
- 14 oz Artichoke Hearts
- 4oz diced chilies , mild drained (don’t worry this doesn’t make it spicy AT ALL pinky promise)
- 1 1/2 C shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C grated Romano cheese
- 1 TBS chopped garlic
- Chop artichokes.
- Drain off any excess liquid from spinach and chilies.
- Combine everything in crock pot and allow to heat through (about 40 minutes).
- Combine the cheeses, butter, and sour cream in a pot over medium heat until melted and combined.
- While the cheese is melting drain and chop the artichokes and drain any excess liquid off of the spinach.
- Stir the spinach, artichokes, chilies, and garlic into the cheese.
- Serve warm. This makes enough to fill a 2 quart crock pot.