- Broccoli Crust:
- 1 small head of broccoli (about 2-3 cups riced)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning (optional)
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup cheese
- veggies (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (highly recommend) or grease with oil; set aside.
- Process the broccoli in a food processor or shred with a cheese grater until the broccoli is the same consistency as rice.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl, cover with plastic wrap and micorwave for 1-2 minute or until it is steamed. Cool for at least one minute then pour broccoli on a clean washcloth and squeeze as much liquid as you can out of the broccoli until you are left with a dry ball of broccoli.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, eggs, cheeses, and seasoning with a spoon until fully combined. Pour mixture into the pre-lined baking sheet and shape into a pizza crust, ½ inch thick.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and add the pizza sauce and cheese. At this point feel free to add desired toppings (veggies or meat). Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted. Cool for at least 5 minutes before cutting.oucer