Ultimate Caesar Salad 5
The real star of this salad is the dressing. I definitely wouldn’t be a Caesar salad without Caesar dressing. I used Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Salad Dressing. It’s made with a few simple ingredients and no preservatives or artificial flavors to enhance the fresh, natural goodness of salad.
Ultimate Caesar Salad with grilled chicken, croutons, tomatoes, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, Parmesan cheese and tomatoes. Simply AMAZING!!!
The salad itself was pretty easy to make. I used a lined sheet pan to bake the chicken and the bacon in the oven at the same time which made clean-up a lot easier. I already had a few boiled eggs in the fridge, so while things were baking I sliced them up along with the cherry tomatoes. For the greens I stuck with romaine, but you could definitely add in some mixed greens or kale too. Once everything was prepped and ready to go, I tossed it with some Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Salad Dressing and served it with a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper. It was so delicious. Our family devoured it (along with the pizza) in seconds. We will definitely be making this version again & again!
Grab the recipe for the Ultimate Chicken Caesar Salad below:
Ultimate Chicken Caesar Salad
- 6 cups washed, dried and chopped romaine or salad greens
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 boiled eggs, sliced or chopped
- 1 large chicken breast, seasoned and cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup crutons
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. shaved parmesan cheese
- Add the greens to the salad bowl, then layer the bacon, eggs, chicken, tomatoes and half of the cheese on top. Add crutons and toss along with the remaining cheese and desired amount of dressing, or serve undressed and dress individual servings, garnishing each with remaining cheese.
- Serving size: 2 large dinner salads or 4 side salads