CRANBERRY WALNUT PALEO GRANOLA
This granola makes a healthy gluten-free cereal alternative with dairy-free homemade cashew milk. I also love it sprinkled on top of applesauce or on its own straight out of the jar. I grab a handful when I'm looking for something crunchy to snack on – it's slightly addictive.
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup raw pepitas or pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup dried cranberries apple juice sweetened
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine nuts, seeds, coconut and salt in large bowl.
- Add coconut oil and honey and mix until well combined.
- Bake on a rimmed cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 18 - 20 minutes, until just lightly browned.
- Add the dried cranberries and toss to combine. Cool completely before serving.