Sheet Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken Thighs with Veggies is the perfect way to get dinner on the table fast! Everything comes together in one sheet pan and is baked till the chicken is crispy and golden with a finger licking honey balsamic marinade.
Honey Balsamic Chicken:
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Powder or smoked Paprika
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- Salt to taste
- 6 bone-in, skin-on Chicken Thighs
- 6-7 cups cut Vegetables (I used beans, carrots, mushrooms, bell peppers, sweet potatoes, broccoli)
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder or fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 220C/425F.
- Chicken: Mix together all the ingredients under honey balsamic chicken and toss the chicken thighs well. Set aside while you prep the veggies.
- Veggies: Add all the veggies to the sheet pan or jelly roll pan and toss them in garlic powder, olive oil, salt and pepper and spread them out on the pan.
- Bake: Place the chicken thighs on top of the veggies and bake for 30-35 minutes or till the internal temperature of the chicken reads 165F.