Finished with a brown sugar glaze, this delectable dish, with hints of cinnamon and ginger, is the perfect side to a savory meal. Pairs well with both pork and chicken entrees.
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Add carrots and melted butter; toss to coat. Cover.
- Cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours or until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl until well blended. Toss cooked carrots with brown sugar mixture in slow cooker just before serving.