These Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks are totally addictive – and if you're looking for a low carb snack or lunch this is the recipe you need.
If you're a blue cheese fan you can load some of that on top but I just topped mine with scallions. These Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks are great for appetizers too, you can make them way ahead of time and they're still going to hold up just fine.
- 2 cups shredded chicken (you can use leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken or canned)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 6 celery stalks cut in half (12 total)
- chopped chives for garnish
- Mix the chicken, mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt, pepper and buffalo wing sauce together in a bowl.
- Fill each celery stalk with the chicken filling and garnish with chopped chives.