This is a sponsored post. I was fortunate enough to receive products and/or monetary compensation from Dairy Farmers of Canada. Though products were received, all opinions are my own and I would not recommend a product that I did not enjoy!
These Canadian cheese stuffed crescent rolls are best served hot/warm because melted cheese is always best in my opinion! Whether for a pre-Christmas dinner snack or New Year's party app, you will surely impress your guests with your #CanadianCheese!
- 1 wedge Baluchon cheese , cut in half lengthwise so portion isn't so thick (save other half for another use.)
- 1 wedge Boerenkaas cheese (trimmed so even in thickness.)
- 2 packages original crescent rolls (mine are the 8-count size.)
- Cucumbers, crackers, and other munchies for serving alongside cheese 🙂
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Open both containers of crescent rolls. Divide in half evenly so you have four sheets.
- Place two sheets of dough spaced apart on a baking sheet. Add cheese on top of dough. Cover cheese with remaining dough pieces, making sure to seal the edges the best you can.
- Pop into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and no raw dough appears.
- Serve immediately with cucumbers and crackers!