- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425º. Place mushrooms on a parchment-lined baking sheet and brush with oil.
- Add mozzarella to mushroom caps and top with tomatoes. Scatter with garlic and basil and season with salt.
- Bake until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melty, 25 minutes.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.