Cracked Out Green Bean Casserole
This Cracked Out Green Bean Casserole can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to bake it. You could even freeze it for later! This make a lot of green beans. It would be great for a summer cookout, potluck and holiday meal. If you don't need to feed a crowd, you can cut the recipe in half or bake half and freeze half for later. We are both totally addicted to this easy casserole! We can't get enough of the yummy cheddar, bacon and ranch!! It is SO addictive!
- 2 cans (10.5-oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (1-oz) package dry Ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 cans (14.5 oz. each) Del Monte® Cut, Whole or French-Style Green Beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 (6-oz) can French's White Cheddar French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together soup, buttermilk, ranch mix, drained green beans, cheese and cooked bacon. Pour in prepared pan. Top with Crispy Fried Onions.
- Bake for 25 minutes to 30 minutes.