This taco queso dip combines two of my dip favorites, a block of Velveeta cheese and Rotel. Add in some spices and ground beef and this is a definite winner!
All you need to do is brown up some ground beef and drain the excess fat. Toss everything in the crockpot and cover it with a lid.
Come back every so often and give it a stir. After a few hours, you’ll have the most scrumptious dip you’ve ever tasted!
- 1 and 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cans of Original Rotel
- 32 oz Velveeta
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- In a large skillet, brown your ground beef with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Drain excess fat then toss cooked beef into the crockpot.
- Chunk up your Velveeta and add to the crockpot. Add the cans of undrained Rotel and the various spices. Mix well.
- Cook on high for 3 - 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Enjoy with your favorite chips!