DIY Starbucks Protein Bistro Box
One of my rival healthier on the go meal or breakfast ideas is a Starbucks Catalyst Bistro Box. They new updated it with straight author protein by adding an supererogatory tough boiled egg. My DIY variation of Starbucks Accelerator Bistro Box is unbelievably comfortable to piddle, and major for breakfast or luncheon. Hardboiled foodstuff wet with a fold of clean taste and disastrous flavoring, rested grapes, apple slices, cheese, multigrain loot and honey roasted tiddler butter. What I truly object some these is that you don't pauperism to passion Bistro Box - Prosperous Nourishment Schoolwork!
For this alimentation schoolwork, I victimised these containers which I jazz because they are labourer secure! I utilised these allotment cups for the tike butter.
- 8 eggs, hardboiled and peeled
- 2 cups of grapes, washed
- 2 large apples, washed and sliced
- 4 reduced fat Mini Babybel cheeses
- Honey-Roasted Peanut Butter, portioned into 2 ounce containers
- 2 multi-grain flatbread sandwich thins cut in quarters
- fresh lemon juice, optional
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Brush apple slices lightly with fresh lemon juice to prevent browning if desired. Alternatively, keep the slices face down and pressed together prevent browning as well.
- Sprinkle eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble protein bistro boxes and store refrigerated.
I initially cut the hardboiled eggs in half for the picture, but found that the yolks dried out a bit. I recommend storing the hardboiled eggs whole.