This eggless edible cookie dough tastes exactly like the best of the best chocolate chip cookie recipes and comes free of a food safety lecture! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (or vegan butter)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk (almond, soy, skim, or whole)
- 1 teaspoon honey (vegan: maple syrup) (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 - 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. (Don't worry - we are not making cookies. You're just trying to kill off any bacteria in the flour. See Notes.)
- Spread flour on a foil-covered baking sheet and bake for five minutes. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Mash / mix / whip in milk, honey, and vanilla.
- Stir in soda, salt, and toasted flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Store in a tupperware in the freezer or fridge and thaw before eating.