I am over the moon excited about this Keto Pull Apart Pizza Bread Recipe! Honestly, when I attempted this recipe I wasn’t sure if I would get a big blob of dough or something spectacular. I’m happy to report it was the latter! Halleluja! I decided to test a few new Keto friendly recipes before the big game. I wanted to spice things up a bit in the kitchen with my normal keto ingredients! Dang, I’m excited this worked!
- 2½ cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1½ cups Almond Flour
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp Rosemary seasoning
- ½ cup shredded mild Cheddar (or a cheese or your choice)
- ½ cup mini pepperoni slices
- Optional: Sliced jalapenos
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Non-stick Bundt Pan (I love this Bundt pan found on Amazon)
- Combine the almond flour with the baking powder until it's fully combined.
- Melt the Mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. You can do this on the stove top or for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Once the cheese has melted, add the flour mixture and eggs and knead it until it forms into a sticky ball. I always use a silicone mat on the countertop to do this step.
- Once the dough has come together and all the ingredients are fully mixed together, sprinkle the top of the dough with a small amount of parmesan cheese. This will help the dough not be so sticky when you start to handle it. I flip the dough over and sprinkle a small amount on the back side of the dough too.
- Form the dough into a ball and cut it in half. Continue cutting the dough until you get about 16 pieces from each side for a total of 32 pieces total (give or take).
- Roll the pieces of dough into equal size balls then roll them in a plate of parmesan cheese that has been topped with a teaspoon of Rosemary seasoning. (This is the secret to forming the pull apart bread because the parmesan cheese coats each dough ball allowing it not to fully combine while it's baking. Plus, it adds amazing flavor to this dough also.)
- Spray the bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the first layer of 16 prepared dough balls into a non-stick bundt pan.
- The add a layer of your favorite shredded cheese, mini pepperoni slices, and jalapenos if desired.
- Add the next layer of 16 prepared dough balls on top of the first layer.
- Top the last layer with the rest of the shredded cheese, mini pepperoni slices, and jalapenos.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown. It may take a bit longer if your bundt pan is thicker than the one I used.