White Chocolate Reindeer Popcorn
I make my reindeer popcorn with white chocolate, plain m&m’s, pretzels, and sprinkles. I like to do add in’s to the popcorn that I already have on hand. I have made it in the past with peanut butter m&m’s and added salted peanuts.
- ⅓ cup popping popcorn kernels or 1 bag white popcorn popped
- 9 oz bag Vanilla Candy Melts (about 1¾ cups)
- 1 cup broken pretzel pieces
- 1¾ cups M&M's ( I used the holiday ones)
- Green, red, and white sprinkles
- Line a jelly roll pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pop your popcorn in a popcorn maker or in the microwave if using microwaveable popcorn. Once the popcorn is done add it to a large bowl, add in the broken pretzels, and half of the M&M's.
- Melt the vanilla candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 30-second intervals, stirring well after each interval. Microwave until the chips are smooth and melted. Drizzle half of the melted candy into the popcorn bowl, stir until everything starts to look coated. Add in the rest of the melted candy, and M&M's, stir until everything is coated. As soon as everything is coated sprinkle on sprinkles so that they stick. Then spread the popcorn mix onto the prepared pan and let sit until hardened and cooled. Break into pieces, and store in an airtight container.